- The Institute of Medicine now estimates that chronic pain afflicts an estimated 116 million Americans, making it one of the major health problems of our time […]
- Nobody ever taught me how to be healthy, let alone create great health for others. How can we learn to think of ourselves as being well […]
- Sometimes the first and most important step in dealing with chronic pain is to drop the assumption that because someone has labeled you with a diagnosis, […]
- Standard medical treatments can certainly help when you are in pain, but if you are not careful, they can also stand in the way of progress.
- The cornerstone of managing any chronic disease is making appropriate lifestyle changes, which really means re-examining what you do with your time each day. Taking time […]